- Collection and Use
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect the data?
- How will we use your data?
- Storage and Retention
- How do we store your data?
- How long will we store your data?
- Marketing Usage
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Information Collection and Use
When registering on our websites, or contacting us, you may be asked to enter personally identifiable information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, company or phone number. You may, however, visit our websites anonymously.
We may also supplement that information from other third-party sources or public databases and include such business information as business size, industry, est. revenue.
How will we use your data?
Herculite Products Inc. collects your data so that we can:
- Send you requested product information.
- Respond to your business-related inquires.
- Fulfill deliveries and communication related to business activities.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Improve our websites and marketing efforts.
- Determine your business needs and suitable products.
- Personalize marketing communications.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
How do we store your data?
Your personal data is maintained in a secure environment, and we take reasonable steps to ensure that your data that we hold is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
How long will we store your data?
Herculite Products Inc. will retain secure data for as long as there is a legitimate business purpose. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that we no longer need for any purpose.
- Herculite Products Inc. would like to send you information about products of ours that we think you might like.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Herculite Products Inc. from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here (unsubscribe link).
What are your data protection rights?
Herculite Products Inc. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Herculite Products Inc. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- Call us at: (800)-772-0036
- Or write to us: Herculite Products Inc. P.O. Box 435, Emigsville, PA 17318 USA
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websites use:
- Functionality - Herculite Products Inc. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our websites and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Herculite Products Inc. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our websites, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- Analytics - Herculite Products Inc. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our websites in order to make improvements and provide a better visitor experience.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our websites features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third party products or services on our websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our websites and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Social Media Widgets
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our websites, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
How to contact us