Three Reasons Herculite Provides the Best Boat Top Material Fabric for White Boats
Boat covers and boat tops all have one thing in common: fabric. When it comes to your boat, you want to be sure that it’s covered with the best. That’s where Herculite Inc. steps in. Herculite’s boat top material is one of the best around, especially for white boats using white material.
Here are three reasons why Herculite’s boat top material is the best on the market:
1. Cleanability: Herculite’s boat top material is easy to clean and maintain. This is an exceedingly important feature ... if you can’t clean your boat fabric with ease, then you’re not going to want to maintain it, after all. That leads to the textile’s life being shortened and ultimately to you looking for another boat cover.
2. Waterproof: You might not realize it, but fabric that is waterproof helps keep it from developing mold and mildew.
3. Aesthetics: You want your boat to look amazing and that requires a fabric that is tight on the frame, UV ray resistant, and abrasion resistant. Herculite’s marine fabrics are designed with European softness as well as the aforementioned qualities.
Herculite’s marine fabrics are designed with you, the boater, in mind. The textiles Herculite offers are excellent for watercraft. For example, Herculite’s Riviera Marine Fabrics feature:
- European style softness
- Engineered reinforcing substrate
- Controlled stretch for ease of fabrication
- Environmentally friendly coating
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Mildew resistant
- Colorfast & waterproof
- UV resistant
- Five year limited Warranty
Remember, doing your research and finding the right fabric means you have to read the fine print. What does the fabric offer? You don’t want something that’s going to fray, tear, rip, or grow mildew after just a few uses. You want something durable and that comes with a warranty. Herculite Inc.’s fabrics are warrantied, so you can be sure that you don’t have to worry about the small things.
In fact, Herculite Inc. is ready to help with knowledgeable customer service representatives who can answer your questions. When you want to purchase a boat cover, whether for a new or used boat, you should be armed with knowledge and that’s where Herculite can help. Talk to your boat top manufacturer/installer and ask them what kind of textile they are using in your project. Knowing your facts is half the battle in ensuring that your investment lasts and looks good.
Resources like the Marine Fabricators Association provide information and educational resources. Or if you want something simpler, you can read all about marine fabrics and fabrication at http://marinefabricatormag.com/.
When it comes to marine fabrics, laminate provides several clear benefits. Learn more by checking out our latest eBook, "Why Laminated Marine Vinyl Fabrics Offer Advantages Over Coated Marine Vinyl Fabrics".
Topics: Marine Fabrics