Herculite On Demand® and Curtain Builder is another example of a Herculite Innovation built to help make the process of designing and fabricating ag...
Herculite Curtain Design for Healthcare Facilities
Herculite's 10 reasons for using curtain fabrics track systems for interior design in a healthcare facility.
Interior design for a healthcare facility is unique from design for other public buildings. In addition to designing a space that is functional, flexible and efficient, healthcare facility owners today are focused on creating a positive space that is comforting for their residents, patients, and visitors and ensures employee satisfaction and safety.
Unlimited design opportunities using curtain track systems and Herculite Linen Fabrics
At Herculite, we think the design process begins with determining the business owner’s function criteria and vision for the project, followed by laying out the actual design and material choices. One element for consideration in this process is the use of a track curtain system. Track curtain systems offer unlimited opportunities for accomplishing the objectives of a healthcare environment. Here are 10 specific reasons for incorporating a track curtain system.
- Track curtain systems offer non-traditional wall designs - curves, angles, etc.
- It is possible to create multiple room size options with one system - use fully extended, partially extended or wide open
- Focus on creating design with curtains that go from floor to ceiling.
- Fabric walls are changeable with interior updates
- There are unlimited choices in Color and texture - coordinate with room design, fashionable
- Use of light can be incorporated in room design by utilizing the inherent translucency or opacity of the fabric choice from very translucent to total blackout
- Soft flexible polymer surfaces are highly cleanable, wipeable, and stain resistant and can be disinfected.
- Anti-microbial surface protection systems such as Sure-Chek protects the fabric from the growth of infections bacteria for the life of the fabric
- Changing a wall position or color via a track system is much less expensive than if it were a permanent wall system making them very practical and economical.
As facility trends continue to explore improved efficiencies and safety, track curtain fabric systems will continue to have a key role in creating an environment that is practical and comfortable for an overall positive experience.
Sure-Chek Linen curtain fabric by Herculite offers a durable, easy to clean fabric in popular color choices along with the ability for customization where the project demands.